simple minded not mean simple think

My photo
bandung, jawa barat, Indonesia
clumsy person that very like a short shirt and chocolate, didn't like to speak and prefer to be a good listener.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Three Phase of Time

Yesterday i looked at a mirror, to see the reflective of myself. and i realized that none of that things (called human) in a mirror have any interested part. I was think like: This human, was lived like a dump, always ignored by another people, always try smiled to another people but got a replied with wave of head to another direction. I was not judge them or the world to ignored me, I was judge myself to can’t be what they expect. I used to get back, see another people flirted and communed, watch them from back and say, I happy for you. That time I found use a mask is a way to resisted my true life and make a life like what they want. Yesterday i looked at a mirror, to see the reflective of myself. and i realized for the second time that none of that things (called human) in a mirror have any interested part. I was given all of them a warning “someday you will realize you've lost a diamond while you were busy to collect stones”.

Today i look at a mirror, to see the reflective of myself. and i realize that none of that things (called human) in a mirror have any interesting part. i think like: This human, can't do anything to survive his life. only wait and see fate playing with his body, smile to what not funny and cry to what not sad. That things (called human) can’t do anything but using his mask, to show he happy, and change to another mask to show he touched, and change to another mask to show his another feeling. But today i look at a mirror, open my mask to see the reflective of myself. and i realize for a second time that none of that things (called human) in a mirror have any interesting part. But I can do something that will drive my own fate. That think called dream, I still have a dream. A dream that for a couple years was forgotten. Not an over big dream, only a small dream to see a smile. A sincere smile of myself. Today I still see myself as a goose. A very ugly goose, always avoid a crush of another foot of human. Only to extending his own little live with little chick sound.

Tomorrow I will looking at a mirror, to see the reflective of myself. And I will realize that all of that thing (calling human) in a mirror have a lot of interesting part. I will think like: This human used to see a reflective of himself yesterday and the day before yesterday. He will learning what wrong happen yesterday and the day before yesterday to make a correction and warning to not to do a same fault. His dream, finnaly he will reach his dream. To smile over the world, will take and collect his mask of yesterday and not to throw away of them, his smile, he will sure smile forever, help each other will grant that happen. Tomorrow I will looking at a mirror, to see the reflective of myself. And I will realize for a second time that all of that thing (calling human) in a mirror have a lot of interesting part. I will be a goose. Beautiful goose.

To myself, hang on.

Tiva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grammar, three phase of grammar.